1. Brief Description
The rectifier transformer is power supply transformer of rectifier featuring inputting AC on primary side and outputting DC on secondary side after going through rectifier element. The transformer used as rectifier power supply is called rectifier transformer. The industrial rectifying DC power supply is mostly obtained from AC power grid through rectifier transformer and rectifier. The rectifier transformer is specially designed for rectifier system, with main functions of: 1. Supply appropriate voltage for rectifier system; 2. Reduce the pollution on power grid from waveform distortion due to the rectifier system.
2. Application Scope
The product is widely applied to lighting and machine tool electric apparatuses, mechanical and electronic equipment, medical devices and rectifiers. Its performance may meet users’ various special requirements.
ZSS and ZS series rectifier transformers are power supply transformers used by rectifiers, with the effect of providing AC power supply for rectifier and the rectifier converts AC current into DC current, so as to supply DC current. These transformers mainly apply to  metallurgical, chemical, locomotive traction and transmission industries, with the advantages of energy-saving, low loss, low noise, strong resistance to impact and short circuit, strong overload capability, compact structure, small volume and reliable power supply.
(1) Stable electrical property: According to the load characteristics, voltage fluctuation of power grid, and atmospheric over-voltage, as well as the load condition of rectifier transformer, determine the reasonable and reliable insulation level and insulation model, to fully ensure reliable and stable electrical property of the product, with the environmental safety factory not less than 1.67.
(2) High dynamic stability: The product winding has high mechanical strength and strong ability to withstand sudden short circuit, so as to meet the requirement of harsh load environment. The possible dynamic unstable source caused by transformer magnetic leakage or abnormal transportation is eliminated in the process of design and manufacture. The product has high dynamic stability and high impedance, 30% higher than the impedance of power transformer of same capacity, so as to suppress di/dt, and effectively protect the rectifier elements.
(3) Good thermal stability: With advanced design, strictly control the heating parts and temperature rise of the hottest point of the product, and reserve full margin of temperature rise. To add axial oil duct in the coil, select cooling method according to the load loss value of the coil and reasonably allocate the oil flow, so as to achieve the optimal cooling effect. The main temperature rise is 5℃ lower than international standard. The coil and lead wire adopt copper conductors, with low current density.
(4) Strong overload capability: With strong overload capability and overvoltage capability, the product may run safely for a long time at rated load, and run safely for a long time at 110% overvoltage (ambient temperature 40℃); the terminal of transformer connected to the motor may withstand 1.5 multiples of rated current for 5S. The load characteristics are fully considered in product design and manufacture, to meet the overload requirements on temperature rise, insulating property and accessories selection.
(5) Superior performance indexes: Fully consider the economic efficiency and reliability for users’ application on the basis that the design and manufacturing value of no-load current is lower than the international specified value for S9 series transformer of same capacity.
(6) Significant electricity-saving effect and low noise (<65dB).
(7) With simplified structure and beautiful appearance; the oil tank adopts anti-leakage design process, thus eliminating the leakage of oil tank.
(1) General standards: GB1094.1～2－1996; GB1094.3～5－1985 Power Transformers; JB2530－79 Power Converter Transformers (this standard has been abolished and replaced by JB-T 8636-1997 Power Converter Transformers);
(2) Professional standard: JB/DQ2113－84 Electro-chemistry Rectifier Transformers.